Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Chippy break for a chippy move...

Haven't seen it? Watch this:





A break for a Chippy move!

From the top..

Chippy is one of our favorite snack with my friends, we watch TV, DVD marathon and even in our girls night out we choose to have a chippy. So what’s with the chippy? Will for me it keeps the bond of our day, since “mataga maubos eh!”.

This advertisement gives a great impact to me, because of its meaningful strategies that emphasize a nice story of a one team. I can see an harmonization between leader and his members, with his great patience all he done was funny thing that will let his member learned it all.

It is rarely true, you can easy remembering things when you learned to understand it. In understanding things you need someone who will help you recognize from top to bottom the significance of what you were doing.


This Advertisement was published on August 08, 2005 when I was just in 3rd year high school, I was really amazed on it ever since, I love the concept those guys who dances the Pilipino traditional dances. Hehehe..XD

They look cute and nice.
The acting was really good and funny.
The Chippy is delicious.

so tear here..
i mean Til here..

hahahahah






No comments: